NamesCon Online was a great success, thanks to our fantastic presenters, partners, and attendees. As the team prepared for our first-ever all-digital event, we weren’t quite sure what to expect, but we were hoping for lots of engagement. The NamesCon community certainly delivered! Here’s how it went down:
- 1020 domaining professionals registered for NamesCon Online, coming from all over the world.
- An average of 250 attendees took part in each Keynote Track session.
- An average of 100 attendees took part in each Breakout Track session.
The NamesCon Online platform remains open until the end of September, so registered attendees can catch up on the Keynote and Breakout Track sessions they may have missed, due to all the networking that was going on. Speaking of which…
Networking was Huge at NamesCon Online
You love to network, which is really no big surprise—and our attendees really went big at NamesCon Online:
- 19851 profile views on the platform.
- 27153 private messages were sent. (We have no idea what people were saying, though, because these messages were of course private.) Registered attendees can keep using this function until the end of September, as well.
- The Networking Lounge hosted 502 meetings, from one-on-one sessions to group conversations.
Measuring the Immeasurable
We need these numbers to help us figure out what to do for the next iteration of NamesCon Online (more on that in a moment!), but some things can’t be summed up with numbers alone. Here’s a taste of what we’ve been hearing once the event concluded:
Thank you @NamesCon for pioneering the #domainnames industry into the virtual future. I had low expectations but came away incredibly impressed. Well done all around. Somehow I feel like it made people closer and nicer even if we were further apart. Had some fun too! Onward! https://t.co/rOnrO32azO
— Andrew (Drew) Rosener (@andrewrosener) September 12, 2020
Huge thanks to the whole team @NamesCon – this was one of the most organized, content-packed digital events I’ve been a part of 🚀
I can’t imagine how much work it took to get all of this organized, massive thanks to this amazing team – you rock! 🙏 pic.twitter.com/oRrD2Hq0IQ
— MorganLinton.com (@MorganDOTLinton) September 11, 2020
From screen to shining screen… NamesCon Online truly has transformed the conference experience for the best and brightest minds from across the globe to simultaneously connect, share, and grow together. Affordable. People. Content. Networking. Invaluable. –Alvin Brown, KickstartCommere.com