We’ve had such a great response to the HEXONET boat cruise that we’ve opened up another 20 seats for registrations! If you haven’t bought your ticket yet, now is your chance. Here’s a little taste of what we’ve got planned:
We have a great roster of speakers lined up for our panel discussion, including:
- Chris Campbell is the Senior Director of Business Development for Afilias, where he manages registrar accounts. Afilias runs the master directories and DNS for over 25 top level domains, including .INFO, dotMobi, .PRO and many others.
- Kevin Kopas is Channel Manager, APAC at Public Interest Registry, a non-profit organization that administrates the .ORG TLD as well as new extensions .NGO and .ONG.
- Vern Jurovich, COO at Uniregistry, a position in which he helps oversee all aspects of the company, as well as assisting CEO Frank Schilling in business development and day to day operations across all markets. Uniregistry is a registrar and web services provider, as well as a registry that administers many gTLDs, including .HIV – the world’s first open charitable top-level domain.
- Daniel Schindler is Co-Founder & Executive Vice President, Business Development at Donuts, a company that was created to apply and run new gTLDs and was ranked #14 in The Wall Street Journal’s Top 50 Start-ups for 2012. Prior to co-founding Donuts in 2010, Daniel spent the better part of the last decade as Chief Executive Officer of CentralNic.
- Matt Overman is Vice President & General Manager of Aftermarket & Premium Domains at Rightside. He leads Rightside’s monetization and premium domain sales business. Previously to taking on this position, Matt served as General Manager of NameJet, establishing it as the premier auction marketplace in the domain name industry.
- Tony Kim is Chief Marketing Officer at HEXONET, where he is responsible for all marketing, product marketing, and product placement for the company. Prior to joining HEXONET, Tony held both executive and director level positions at various technology companies and startups. Tony specializes in Internet startups and developing new business models.
Your host for the evening, HEXONET is a leading developer and service provider of reseller technologies for the domain industry. Thousands of resellers, service providers and registrars from across the world use HEXONET technology to enhance their own service offerings or use them as their white-label backend domain platform.
After the panel, we’ll have tunes from DJ STATN (also known as Statton Hammock, from Rightside) to close out the cruise.
Don’t delay! Register now for your free ticket before they’re gone, and save your spot on what is looking to be one of the most enjoyable domain industry networking events of the summer.