NOW RECRUITING : H2OFFICERS TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR WATERSHAVE EVENT
Take part in one of the most exciting charity events of the year: the WaterShave at the WaterNight Gala during NamesCon. Last year we had superheroes shave their heads…this year, it’s H2Officers!
You’ll be starring in the main event of the evening, contributing your lovely mane to help raise funds for WaterSchool’s charitable efforts in developing countries.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
H2Officers should possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for employment:
- Able to solicit donations in the weeks leading up to NamesCon by sharing your official donation page with friends, family and on social media.
- Willing to be interviewed for the NamesCon blog and other interested media parties.
- Keen to go above and beyond the call of duty, such as by recording a video message outlining why you decided to become an H2Officer and sharing your passion for the WaterSchool charity with anyone who will listen!
- Long hair, don’t care (officers with short hair also accepted, but we recommend you begin growing it immediately).
- You look good in a suit… the suit of the law, that is. H2Officers will be wearing “super official” law enforcement uniforms during the entire WaterNight event.
- You have confidence in delivering citations to law-breaking WaterNight attendees – “If you don’t donate, haters gonna hate!” or “Donate, don’t procrastinate!” are two acceptable lectures.
- Recognize generous, law-abiding donors by rewarding their contribution with a badge of honour sticker.
- H2Officers are officially on duty from 9pm-2am during the WaterNight Gala (January 24, 2017 at the Tropicana Havana Room during NamesCon).
- At the stroke of midnight your hair will make like Cinderella’s carriage and disappear, because that’s when the shaving begins. We hope we don’t find a pumpkinhead beneath all those luscious locks.
GET IN TOUCH NOW!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your application or nomination. Just tell us a bit about yourself, why you’d like to take part, and if you have a recent headshot that would be great as well!
Applications and nominations will be accepted until October 31, 2016. Successful officers will be contacted the following week, at which point your training promptly begins.
For more information on WaterSchool, visit www.waterschool.com