NamesCon Speaker Profile
We’re expecting more than 1,400 attendees at NamesCon 2017, and we want to give conference attendees the opportunity to learn a bit more about you in advance of the show! We’ll be publishing these profiles on the NamesCon website right up to the launch of the conference, so it’s great for generating interest for your session and creating awareness about your company or brand. Instructions:
- Please answer the minimum number of questions as indicated below.
- Ensure that your name, web url, company and title appear on the form exactly as you’d like them to be published.
- Include a high-resolution image of yourself. Head shots against a neutral background are preferred.
- E-mail your submission to terri [at] namescon [dot] com
Fast Facts (answer 3 or more)
- How long have you been in the domain industry?
- Favourite extension
- Domain name you wished you owned
- Now reading
- Now watching
- Best city for conferences
- Your mentor
Q&A (answer 10 or more)
- Describe your company and how long you have been there?
- What can attendees look forward to during your session?
- What can attendees to in order to prepare for your session? Are there any questions or scenarios they should consider in advance?
- What would you like attendees to learn or take away from your session?
- Can you tell us about how your service or product helps deliver value to your customers?
- What are your thoughts on the new TLDs?
- What kinds of changes to you foresee within the industry in the next year? 5 years?
- What are you most looking forward to at the upcoming NamesCon?
- What industry trends or topics do you think will be at the forefront of panel and keynote discussions this year?
- Who are you excited to hear speak at NamesCon? Why?
- What's something most people don't know about you?
- How did you get your start in your industry?
- What advice can you offer those who are just getting their start in the domain (or related) industry?
- What was one of your biggest “Aha!” moments in life?
- How does your career compare to what you envisioned in your youth?
- How would you describe what you do in a single sentence to a stranger?
- If you had fifteen extra minutes each day, what would you do with them?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
- Latest and greatest accomplishment in your career?
- Describe a recent challenge, at work or personally, that you overcame.
- Where is your favourite place to escape?
- What was the best advice you were ever given?
- What object would you put in a time capsule that best represents who you are today?
*By participating in our Speaker Q&A, you agree that NamesCon has the right to reproduce your photo and interview, in part or in full, for marketing purposes. Your credited quotes may appear on our website, within the NamesCon Conference Guide, and other promotional items at the discretion of NamesCon producers.