NamesCon Global 2018: Speaker Information Portal
Congratulations on confirming your participation as a speakeR!
Here you will find step-by-step instructions on upcoming deadlines and deliverables.
First time speaking at NamesCon? Click the button below to enter in all of your essentials.
Joining us on the NamesCon stage again? Fantastic! We need to confirm a few things with you... click below.
Whether you're a new or returning speaker, you'll need to download and sign our 2018 speaker agreement.
Event Producer, NamesCon
Senior Event Producer, NamesCon
Bill Sweetman, Name Ninja
Derek Newman, Newman Law
For the first time in 2018, we’re setting aside a special lounge area for VIPs only! This room will include a designated seating area for all of our speakers to use throughout the conference. All speakers will have a special badge that will be required for entry.
The NamesCon Speaker Lounge will have a monitor showing a livestream of all presentations in our Keynote Hall, as well as a selection of light refreshments.
All speakers presenting in the Keynote Hall must meet a NamesCon staff member at the Speaker Lounge at least 15 minutes prior to your start time, to set up your microphone and ensure a smooth transition time between sessions.
Speakers presenting on the breakout stage or in the workshop room should meet your room owner or A/V tech at the back of the room next to the entrance, a minimum of 10 minutes before your session is due to begin.
Promote Your Session
1. Tweet about it! Here are some sample tweets that you can modify for your own use:
- Don't miss my @namescon session on WHATDAY where I'll share tips on #THEME, #THISTHING and #THATTHING. #NCGlobal
- Excited to present "THIS IS YOUR SESSION NAME" @namescon in January! See the entire agenda at namescon.com #NCGlobal
Try to tag @namescon and use at least one of #NCGlobal or #NamesCon hashtags, if you have room ;)
2. Share on your Facebook page. You can modify the tweets above, and if you tag @namescon on Facebook should automatically find our company page for you to link to (we love Facebook love).
3. Do you run a blog or newsletter? These are great forums to share session teasers and get your audience excited for your talk. Don't forget to share the date and time. And if you do publish a blog post about NamesCon, be sure to let us know so we can retweet and share for you.
4. Complete the NamesCon Speaker Profile so we can share your interview through the NamesCon network.
NamesCon Global 2018 microsite: http://namescon.com/namescon-2018/
Ticket registration page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/namescon-global-2018-tickets-31467024718