Not sure how to get involved with Sedo's GreatDomains Auction + The Future Edition? Don't know which names to send in? With just three more days to submit, we want to make sure that you know exactly what you need to take part, before time runs out!
HOW TO SUBMIT
Eligible domains can be submitted through any Sedo account. From there you can easily chose in your menu which domains to submit to the auction. There's a maximum of 5 domains per client, so choose wisely!
You'll need to pay a nonrefundable $10 application fee per domain, plus an additional 15% commission of the highest bid upon each successful sale.
WHAT WE WANT
We're only looking for generic and high-quality domains, and each name will be reviewed by Sedo's brokerage team before being accepted and put up for auction. How do we determine domain name quality? Read on...
1. Premium TLDs only! Got a .com, a .net, a .co.uk? You're good to go. Sorry to all the new gTLD owners out there, but those names will only be provided directly from our official registry partners.
2. Real words only! Like your 9th grade English teacher, we only accept words that describe an existing product or service - properly spelled please.
3. High SEO relevance. Unlike Hansel and Gretel, we know that a path of breadcrumbs won't leave a reliable trail. Get to know your search engine algorithms, and be sure that the words in your domain title get as many hits as possible.
4. Know your copyrights! Nobody likes a copycat. If your name violates third-party rights (think brand names, copyrights, celebrity names) we won't be able to accept your submission.
5. Language matters. With such a global marketplace, it can be easy to assume that your visitors will be multilingual. But for this auction, we're looking for domain endings that match the language of the domain title (think auto.de & car.com).
6. Keep CPC nice and high. The potential for Google Adword success can make or break a buyer's chances of monetizing a domain name. Will your domain's related search terms measure up?
7. No tongue-twisters. This isn't your kids' spelling bee – we like names short, easy to spell, and easy to remember. No participation ribbons will be handed out, so make every name count.
HOW TO BID
Getting in on the action is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
First: Register for a Sedo account, and make sure you click the confirmation link in your email.
Second: Certify your account to speed up the domain transaction process. The higher the bid, the higher your certification will need to be.
Third: Head on over to the auction page to place your bids!