We are now accepting applications for press credentials for NamesCon, taking place at the Tropicana Hotel and Convention Centre in Las Vegas January 10-13, 2016. In order to qualify for a press pass you must be the editor or a lead author for an approved media group belonging to one of the following categories:
- Independent broadcast or production company
- Print media including newspapers, magazines, newsletters
- Radio or TV program
- Online media including industry blogs, online news websites, vlogs and more
- Freelance journalists on assignment
If you are applying within the online media category, please make note of the following requirements:
- The website must be updated regularly (at least on a weekly basis)
- For blog approval, the content must be industry-relevant or belong to a recognized media organization
- Advocacy groups, non-profit organizations, company blog channels or personal websites with a small blog component do not qualify for press accreditation
- Personal blogs may obtain approval depending on readership and traffic statistics
Please note that photographers may only apply in conjunction with an approved media outlet; freelance or solo photographers will not be approved.
You will be asked to provide two examples of recent media, whether published in print or online, with your press accreditation request. Please also include any queries you may have in terms of interviews, access, equipment, or working space, and what you hope to achieve in terms of press coverage at NamesCon. This will allow us to do or best to accommodate the needs of our media guests.
NamesCon will be providing a sponsored Business Hub for all attendees to use throughout the duration of the show, and alternate space may be coordinated for interviews, podcasts or other media. Media attendees will have full show access for the entirety of the conference.
Please e-mail producers [at] namescon [dot] com and tell us why you'd like to attend as one of our press partners!