NamesCon Featured Attendee Profile
We’re expecting more than 1,400 attendees at NamesCon 2017, so we want to give your conference colleagues the opportunity to learn a bit more about you! Whether you’re the head of a large company or a one-woman operation, an industry veteran or a first-timer who’s curious to learn more about the domain industry, we want to hear and share your story! We’ll be publishing these profiles on the NamesCon website right up to the launch of the conference, so it’s great visibility for your company or brand.
- Please answer the minimum number of questions as indicated below.
- Ensure that your name, web url, company and title appear on the form exactly as you’d like them to be published.
- Include a high-resolution image of yourself. Head shots against a neutral background are preferred.
- E-mail your submission to terri [at] namescon [dot] com
(any other social channels you’d like us to share?)
Fast Facts (answer 3 or more)
- How long have you been in the domain industry?
- Favourite extension
- Domain name you wished you owned
- Now reading
- Now watching
- Best city for conferences
- Your mentor
Q&A (answer 10 or more)
- Describe your company and how long you have been there?
- Can you tell us about your last time at NamesCon and what you got out of it?
- NamesCon is all about business networking. Can you tell us a story about the success of a meeting at NamesCon?
- Can you tell us about how your service or product helps deliver value to your customers?
- What are your thoughts on the new TLDs?
- What kinds of changes to you foresee within the industry in the next year? 5 years?
- What are you most looking forward to at the upcoming NamesCon?
- What industry trends or topics do you think will be at the forefront of panel and keynote discussions this year?
- Who would you like to hear speak at NamesCon? Why?
- What fact about you would surprise people?
- What was one of your biggest “Aha!” moments in life?
- How does your career compare to what you envisioned in your youth?
- How would you describe what you do in a single sentence to a stranger?
- If you had fifteen extra minutes each day, what would you do with them?
- What’s the most recent thing you learned (big or small)?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
- What are you proudest of in your life?
- Latest and greatest accomplishment in your career?
- Describe a recent challenge, at work or personally, that you overcame.
- What was the best surprise you’ve experienced so far in life?
- Name 3 things you can’t travel without.
- Where is your favourite place to escape?
- What was the best advice you were ever given?
- What object would you put in a time capsule that best represents who you are today?
- What is the one question we haven’t asked that you want to answer?
*By participating in our featured attendee profile, you agree that NamesCon has the right to reproduce your photo and interview, in part or in full, for marketing purposes. Your credited quotes may appear on our website, within the NamesCon Conference Guide, and other promotional items at the discretion of NamesCon producers.