First, please ensure you’ve completed the First Steps checklist!
NamesCon producers should have your company logo, description and other requested details well in advance of the November 1 deadline.
All sponsors and exhibitors please also ensure that you have read the Sponsor Checklist here.
- If you have not yet confirmed your booth location number with NamesCon staff, please do so at your earliest convenience.
- Premium corner locations are available for an additional fee; please inquire for remaining availability.
booth design & Furnishings
- You are responsible for the design and furnishing of your booth.
- NamesCon can provide: 1 standard 6' or 8' table, white or cream linen, and two chairs.
NamesCon recommends the following vendors:
High top table design and furnishings
For high-top tables in Network Lane and/or the Exhibit Hall, NamesCon will provide the following:
- white or cream linen
- a stool (upon request)
- one 33”x79” deluxe retractable banner.
Please submit banner design to firstname.lastname@example.org in high-res PDF format by November 1, 2017.
Downloadable banner specs are available here.
For more important dates and deadlines, please visit our event calendar here.
Register with Xpert Expo Services
- Xpert Expo Services will contact you within a few days of confirming your participation as a NamesCon exhibitor.
- Please review the online Exhibitor Kit and proceed with online ordering here.
Customer service assistance:
shipping Promotional Materials
- You are responsible for producing bag inserts, room drops and all other promotional materials (such as inserts or swag for conference bags, prizes, room drop items) unless explicitly agreed upon otherwise with NamesCon producers.
- Please coordinate your courier or freight delivery for arrival between January 23-26th, as we cannot guarantee placement of promotional materials if they arrive at the Tropicana after this date.
Please click here for shipping address and additional details.
shipping booth materials
- Mark all signage, rental furniture and marketing materials with the appropriate labels and sent to Xpert Expo Services
- You have the option of advance shipping to Xpert’s warehouse, or, alternatively, sending direct to Tropicana hotel for arrival on January 26th
- More details on incoming and outgoing shipments can be found here.