First, please ensure you’ve completed the First Steps checklist!
NamesCon producers should have your company logo, description and other requested details well in advance of the December 22 deadline.
All sponsors and exhibitors please also ensure that you have read the Sponsor Checklist here.
- If you have not yet confirmed your booth location number with NamesCon staff, please do so at your earliest convenience.
- Premium corner locations are available for an additional fee; please inquire for remaining availability.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any booth enquiries.
booth design & Furnishings
- You are responsible for the design and furnishing of your booth.
- NamesCon can provide: 1 standard 6' or 8' table, white or cream linen, and two chairs.
NamesCon recommends the following vendors:
If you're participating in Startup Alley, your booth pod will be plug-and-play upon your arrival.
- Please ensure that your booth is staffed for our networking happy hours on both Monday (5-6pm) and Tuesday (3-4pm).
- Your booth does not need to be staffed outside these hours, displays of promotional materials are welcome.
- Booths must be kept tidy at all times, please make sure that no unnecessary items accumulate while your booth is unstaffed.
shipping Promotional Materials
- You are responsible for producing bag inserts, room drops and all other promotional materials (such as inserts or swag for conference bags, prizes, room drop items) unless explicitly agreed upon otherwise with NamesCon producers.
- Please coordinate your courier or freight delivery for arrival on January 25, 2018, as we cannot guarantee placement of promotional materials if they arrive at the Tropicana after this date.
Please click here for shipping address and additional details.
shipping booth materials
- Mark all signage, rental furniture and marketing materials with the appropriate labels and sent to Xpert Expo Services
- You have the option of advance shipping to Xpert’s warehouse, or, alternatively, sending direct to Tropicana hotel for arrival on January 26th
- More details on incoming and outgoing shipments can be found here.